The Berlitz Method®
The Berlitz Method® is an approach to teaching English which has proved incredibly successful since first introduced over 135 years ago by Berlitz founder, Maximilian D. Berlitz. It is based around five principles:
- Goal-oriented instruction – courses adapted to your objectives.
- Maximum student participation – lesson time focuses on the student practising their skills.
- Exclusive use of the target language – translation is not used by teachers in lessons.
- Students learn through listening and speaking supported by reading and writing – all activities build up to speaking production.
- Students learn grammar as a means of communication and not as a theory.
The individual goals and needs of each student underlie the course from start to finish.
Please accept my thanks for taking time to work with me and for the pleasure of spending a memorable time at your school. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.Aleksey